DAV Sr. Sec. Public School, Saraswati-Nagar
Hatkoti, Tehsil - Jubbal, Shimla - 171206 (Himachal Pradesh)
Latest News  
  • Appeal for COVID-19.This being one of the most trying times, let us together, once again, rise to help the Nation in need.For reading complete msg visit davcmc.net.in


The registration of new admission commence from the month of December followed by the admission process in the month of February every year. Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be obtained from the Accountant’s Office in between 10:00 am to 03:00 pm on all working days. The parents are supposed to fill in the required information, sign the registration form duly and submit the same in the Accountant’s Office in February. An entrance test will be held in the month of February which will be the actual criteria for the admission. The admission will be subject to the clearance of said entrance test. After the entrance test has been qualified the process of admission will start with the submission of the Admission Fee and the following necessary documents:

1.     Birth Certificate in original (in case the child is being admitted in the   school for the first time).

2. SchoolLeavingCertificate(incasethechildiscomingfromtheotherschool(ifthechildiscoming from other state he/she has to get his/herschool leaving  certificate countersigned by D.E.O. of that particular state from which he/she is coming to seek admission. 

3.     Three passport sized photographs. 

4.     The photocopy of the report card pertaining to the last class attended.




a) Principal may ask a parent to remove his/her ward at any instant from the school without explaining any reason, if it is beneficial for the school. 

b )If a parent desires for the same by conferring one month's notice within the term, failing which he/she may have to deposit the fees for the two months.

c) A parent may claim the deposited security with in the period of one month from the date of withdrawal of the student after fulfilling the requisite conditions.

d)No withdrawal is possible unless all the dues are paid and no refund from the deposited amount is possible in any case.

e)If a student does not succeed in the same class despite of two opportunities he/she may be asked to leave.

f)In case any parent wants to withdraw his/her ward from the school in new session he/she should put in an application for the same in the month of December.

g) The T.C. (School Leaving Certificate) will be issued after two days from the date of submission of the application by the applicant.


a) If a new student fails to pay the necessary admission fees within a period of five  days.

b) If a student stays home for a period of ten days without prior approval of leave.

c) If a student or parent behaves badly and uses awful words to their teacher and staff.

d) If a student is caught using unfair means at some point in examinations.

e) If a student tries to institute indiscipline within the school and held responsible for maligning the image of the school.

f) Decision of the school discipline committee for termination of the student from school will be final.